The biggest nanomedicine European congress
ETPN2020, the 15th annual event of the European Technology Platform on Nanomedicine, will take place on October 14-15 2020 online.
ETPN2020 is co-organized this year by the ETPN and IESL-FORTH, the Institute for Electronics, Structure and Laser of the Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas, one of the largest research centers in Greece of international reputation. All sessions will take place at the Aquila Atlantis Hotel in the center of Heraklion, the official hotel of the conference.
ETPN2020 is the unique opportunity to bring the largest European Nanomedicine community all together including scientists, technology providers, clinicians, entrepreneurs, industry and policy makers.
ETPN2020 is a unique place to:
- Discover and share your best nanomedical innovations
- Disseminate your most recent discoveries and/or H2020 projects results
- Participate to the shaping of the upcoming Horizon Europe strategic programme, notably about Nanomedicine and KETs for health
- Participate to the strategic meetings of the ETPN working groups
- Pitch your SME in plenary session
- Initiate or consolidate your new collaborative projects
The final program will be set soon and will include significant room for networking to optimize the impact of the participation to the event, in the very friendly atmosphere of the ETPN events! An exhibition hall within the lunch and break area will allow participants to exhibit companies and/or European Projects.
Announcement of the preliminary program, abstract submission and registration will open very soon on the official website: www.etpn2020.eu
#ETPN2020 brings together the very best of Nanomedicine and Emerging Medical Technologies in Europe.
Be part of it!
Be part of it!